1. Reopen that file folder of work that’s on the desk.
2. Actually Listen to the lecturer in front of you.
3. Answer the cell phone
4. Check for new email.
5. Surf to other sites such as Techcrunch.com, FastCompany.com, VentureBeat.com to see what they are saying about Facebook
6. BBMsg a fellow entrepreneur about an article you just saw on VentureBeat.com about Twitter.
7. Tweet. When you can’t get your Facbeook on. Just Tweet it. Just Tweet it.
8. Tweet some more.
9. Worry if your food in Cafe World is burning on the stove.
10. Visit MySpace.com ? Noooooooo!!
11. Stare outside your office or classroom window while clicking refresh until Facebook reappears in your browser.
via Silicon Caribe
If you have any good thing which we can do when Facebook Goes Down then do comment us below.