This is the most requested feature to Facebook by the large number page administrator, now Facebook have finally allow page admin to change pages name.
To change the Facebook Page name
1. Go to Edit Page (just below the display picture) option
2. Now select Basic Information from the left side navigation
3. Now you will see some option respective to your page type
4. In that you will see the 1st option of Name
5. Beside that you will see your current page name of which you want to change
6. Now change that current page name with new name you want to give
7. Click on Save Changes
8. You’re done
Note: if you have more than hundred members in your page then you won’t be able to change the page name.